MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Sunday 10 February 2013

Nikon D600 in camera editing - Part 3 - Combinations



I also experiemented with using combinations of the editing functions.  This one was a pretty dirty photo to start with - just a quick shot out a car window, and in the end it turned out to be quite reasonable.  

Original

 I also added the shift function I mentioned in my previous post, as well as some straitening to return it to level.


The original shot had the car's window frame and mirror in it, but I was able to crop that out.

Final edited - Federal Hotel Mt Gambier - Nikon D600 and Tokina 17mm f3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment