MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Thursday 17 January 2013

Extra light



One thing that is great about being home is that Dad and I both get to share our passion for photography.  I have sent some Pentax lenses over to him whenever I have come across something interesting, and we spent a couple hours playing with an old Pentax 300mm f4.  

Another was playing with lighting, using this LED flashlight.  The light emitted was very cool, so it gave the rest of the photo a quite unique look when the camera adjusted white balance.  The shallow depth of field of the Nikon 50mm f1.4 allowed the background to fade out smoothly, yet the mesh fence gave a nice recurring pattern.




No comments:

Post a Comment