MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Monday 8 October 2012

Hawk's Factory adapter - more shots



Here's another shot with the NEX using the Hawk's Factory Leica M to Sony NEX adapter, this time with the Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 shot at f2.  I do like this shot, of flowers outside a Starbucks, and it shows what this adapter is really capable with.

Actually there's a reason I had this lens on the NEX.  I was finishing off a roll of film on my Leica M3 with the Leica 50mm Summicron attached.  This meant that with a 35mm lens on the NEX, the field of view was very close to 50mm.  Having it set on f2 and ISO 400, the same as the film inside the M3 and wide open on the Summicron, meant that I could get accurate meter readings when I took the shot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment