MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Ottawa Valley Prep


Tomorrow I go on a trip to the Ottawa Vally for work and I am wondering what camera to take.  Usually I try to take just one body and one lens, but going to more rural areas presents photographic challenges.  Wide lenses often don't work as things are off in the distance, while a tele lens restricts to many opportunities.  I might end up taking the D90 and the 18-200mm, but having a small camera sitting on a pocket on the centre console of the car is very handy.

Decisions, decisions.

Tall Poppy cafe, Wellington, ON               Sony NEX5n with Sigma 30mm f2.8

No comments:

Post a Comment