MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Wednesday 27 June 2012

D600 Pre-order


A couple days ago I went to Henry's to try and put a pre-order on a Nikon D600.  As it has not been officially released, they would not let me do it.  The lady I spoke to however, was knowledgable about the supposed specs, which leads me to believe it isn't far off.  She wasn't sure how long delivery would be after launch, saying it varied wildly from 2 weeks (Canon T4i and Nikon D3200) to over 3 months (Nikon D800).

So, as soon as it launches, I will put in a pre-order and see if I can get my hands on one.

Nikon FE2 with Nikkor 24mm f2

No comments:

Post a Comment