MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Thursday 19 April 2012

Spring Possibilities


Ah, the first signs of spring always bring delight.  They open up possibilities and you start thinking of things you'd like to do as it warms up.  Only my list is resume mountain biking, plant flowers in the garden, host some BBQs and of course take more photos.

This year I am starting off the season with the Fuji X100 and Sony NEX5n, and I am really looking forward to getting out with them.  I'd really like to add a full frame camera to that, but we'll see.

Here's a few shots from our emerging garden with the NEX 5n and Leica 50mm Summarit f1.5 shot at f2.8





No comments:

Post a Comment