MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Thursday 1 March 2012

Toronto Autoshow


I love cars just as much as I love cameras, so it is always a highlight of the year to visit the Toronto Autoshow.  This year I took the NEX-3 and the Sony 16mm f2.8, and it worked out quite well.  The camera and lens is small enough to keep in your coat pocket, out of site from would be thieves; and the image quality is way better than other cameras of that size.   The wide angle lens is also perfect for Autoshows as well.

But the set up isn't perfect.  At ISO 1600 there's a bit much noise, and the 16mm  Sony lens get's smeary at the edges pretty quickly.  You can see that in the shot of this BMW steering wheel.



However for exterior shots it works quite well.


No comments:

Post a Comment