MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Monday 12 March 2012

Kingston Shop Windows #1 - Great Green Glassware


A couple months ago I stayed in Kingston ON and took a wander through the streets with my Nikon D90 and Sigma 20mm f1.8.  Sure this lens ain't perfect, but occasionally it sure does deliver some magical results.  Take these shots of the green glassware in a shop window.  They were placed quite close to the inside of the window, and despite the front of the lens being flush on the glass, the minimum focus is so short that it still was in focus and sharp.  The bokeh works very well with the subject matter and helps create a quite dramatic picture.










No comments:

Post a Comment