MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Fuji X100 - Street Shooter


Last week I had an opportunity take the X100 to Ottawa and try it out.  We did some walking around the Byward Markets and up to the Parliament House, and I snapped as I went.  This type of photography sees the X100 in its element.  The camera is small, quiet compact and subtle; allowing quick shots you`d never get hauling around a pro D-SLR like a D3 with a 24-70mm f2.8 lens.  The focus is fast, the optical viewfinder is excellent, and image quality stunning.  The 35mm equivalent lens is the right focal length for wandering around and I never felt like I needed a zoom.  Truly a joy to use.








No comments:

Post a Comment