MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Saturday 28 January 2012

Gritty London Garages


There’s no doubt there are parts of London that are pretty tough places, and in Lewisham, just south of Greenwich, there are parts that certainly match that description.  I wanted to shoot a few frames that brought out the gritty feel in the neighbourhood I was wandering through.  I used the NEX with the Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 Nokton on Black and White mode, and focussed on garage doors to keep a theme going.

 Generally when I shoot B&W on the NEX I increase the contrast to +3 and sharpness to +2, and this gives me the feel I like the most.





No comments:

Post a Comment