MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Post 200


Interestingly enough this is my 200th Post on Snapshot Voyager, so a little reflection is in order.

For the administrator, Blogger includes some stats to follow.  The top six countries that people follow my blog are from Canada, US, Australia, UK, Singapore and Russia.  Almost 3 quarters of all viewers use Windows operating system, and about the same amount use either Windows or Firefox as their browser.
Interestingly, the blog posts with the most views can be split into 3 categories:
  1. Where I have posted a Snapshot Voyager link to another site
  2. Posts about people
  3. Posts about camera equipment and reviews
But more importantly, what have I gained from writing this blog?  For me it has been an opportunity to share my photographic learnings, document what I have achieved and discovered and show that photography really is a voyage of discovery.  And that, for me, is the whole point.

I hope you have enjoyed following this blog as much as I have enjoyed writing it.  Here’s to the next 200 posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment