MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Edward Gardens Stroll


When taking a Nikon D700 and a macro lens to the Edward Gardens, it’s pretty difficult to come away with no good shots.  I went with our neighbour earlier this year and peeled off a few shots, in between chasing down his 4 year old and 2 year old boys.  


My favourite lens for these adventures is the Tamron 180mm f3.5 Macro.  This lens is amazing – extremely sharp and has enough length so you don’t have to be right on top of something for a close up.  The D700 allows you to run high ISO so no camera shake occurs.

For these pictures I added a little contrast to the picture for extra punch in the shot.




No comments:

Post a Comment