MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Sunday 6 November 2011

Baby Cards


For the last 5 days I haven’t published a single blog post as my wife just had a baby, but thanks to the wonders of Blogger scheduling, I published 5 on Monday and then scheduled them over the next 5 days, so it looks like I wrote one every day.  Very cool.

We were given these cards at our baby shower a few weeks back, and I used the Nikkor 50mm f1.2 on the D90 to create very shallow depth of field.  One of the cards is like a 3D diorama, and when photographed with a lens with very narrow depth of field, it looks great!

Unfortunately readers, you will now be subjected to truck loads of baby photos......





2 comments:

  1. Congrats on our new bundle of joy! Your life will be forever changed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's been a great experience so far!

    ReplyDelete