MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Sunday 16 October 2011

Reversed Nokton on NEX


During our Fall walk through Sunnybrook Park my wife spotted a small bug and asked me to shoot it.  I had quite a range of lenses on me (Voigtlander 15mm, 21mm and 35mm; and Leica 90mm), but none really suitable as a Macro.  Then is struck me – let’s reverse the Nokton 35mm and see if it will work.  I had used this technique a lot on Nikon SLRs, so I surmised that it should work with the NEX.  So I hand held it in place, and after a few out of focus shots, I managed to come up with these two.



These images are slightly cropped from the originals.


No comments:

Post a Comment