MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Monday 3 October 2011

People and Tractors


Observing people with machinery is always fun, and the recent Plowing Match gave me a good opportunity to do so.  The first guy can’t quite figure out the burly bulldozer, nor the attachment on the front (I suspect it is for stripping newly cut trees of excess branches, but please enlighten me if you know).

In the second photo, the guy just needed a place to sit while he plays on his phone.  This loader seemed the ideal choice, even if its bucket is perched 25ft in the air!

Isn't it also interesting how machinery is always painted bright colours - unlike modern cars which just seem to be subtle colourless variations between black and white.  This makes machinery much more fun to photograph.



No comments:

Post a Comment