MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Saturday 29 October 2011

An anonymous face of the past


I have no idea who this is.  I picked up this old photo at the Antiques Market and decided it was worth a picture.  Indeed why was this picture here?  I wondered who she was, whether she was still alive, does she still have family or relatives?    If so, why don’t they have the photo?  Was it a friend of long ago from some whose estate sale recently took place?  So many questions and absolutely no answers.


This shot isn't particularly sharp.  It's quite hard to handhold the subject in front of you and and shoot with a fast prime wide open, even if it is AF.  Fortunately the right eye is relatively sharp, which helps draws the viewer's eye to this part of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment