MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Saturday 3 September 2011

Construction Crew Lunch Break


A couple weeks ago my wife and I had to go to downtown Toronto for an appointment.   I took the NEX along with the Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 lenses fitted, and snapped as we walked.  This construction crew was taking a lunch break so I blew off a couple shots as I walked past.  It has a lot of elements I like – the row of fellas chowing down on their tucker, and the closest worker just happened to look our way as I pressed the trigger, giving an added dynamic lift to the photo.  It would have been nice if his face was a little lighter, but that's the way it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment