MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Thursday 4 August 2011

Sydney Movies


Just around the cove from the Opera House is the Sydney Botanical Gardens.  In the summer time it plays host to an amazing outdoor theatre.  The surroundings are just spectacular, and if you get bored of the movie, it’s easy just to soak in the sights.  A great way to spend a summer evening.


Both shots were taken with the Nikon D100 and I think the lens used was the 15-30mm Sigma, but I can't quite remember.   The first shot was taken at half a second, the second at a third of a second; both hand held in my lap.  They're not completely sharp, but not bad for what I had to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment