MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Friday 26 August 2011

New York MOMA #11 –Patterns


Patterns and shapes are fun to shoot and there’s no shortage of them at MOMA.  Here’s a couple interesting ones that stood out.




A couple interesting photographic industry happenings occurred this week.  One was the announcement of the Sony NEX 7.  It looks amazing – 24 megapixels (will it have low light noise issues I wonder), Electronic viewfinder, in built flash and easily accessible menus.  Basically every thing I don’t like about the NEX3 is fixed.  

The other interesting happening actually was what DIDN’T happen.  Nikon had a major product announcement this week, and everyone was expecting a D700 replacement.  But it was not to be – just an update of some point and shoot Coolpix models.  Given I sold my D700 a while back so I could update to a newer one, I was surprised not to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment