MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Saturday 27 August 2011

Mt Hope Cemetary


The Mt Hope Catholic Cemetery is quite close to our house, so last summer I took my bike and went for a ride with a couple cameras in hand.  Two things struck me.  The first was the many sculptures on the graves, and second, how all the nuns were all buried in a couple sections of the cemetery.  Here’s some photos in Black and White from the trip.

I can’t exactly remember which camera I used for these shots, but I remember taking two.  I am pretty sure it was the Voigtlander Bessa R2 with the Leica 50mm Summitar.....or was it the Nikon FE2 and the Nikkor 45mm f2.8 pancake lens.   I had both, but the photos have been well and truly mixed up now.  Film needs EXIF data!





No comments:

Post a Comment