MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Sunday 10 July 2011

Old Reg


Just as I was starting high school my parents got a kitten, which remarkably managed to have 2 litters of kittens herself just months after we got her.  Unfortunately we could keep 10 cats, so we choose 2 kittens and gave the rest away.    

Reg and Mini were around the farm and my parents house in Mt Gambier for the next 17 years.   Both were great cats.  Mini was a little shy but very placid – a lap cat; while Reg was more boisterous, but would follow you around like a dog.

Here is in Reg in his final years, right around the time my wife and I were married.


No comments:

Post a Comment