MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Camera Macro of Camera


There are a lot of groups on Flickr dedicated to Macro photography, and quite a few to pictures of cameras; but never Macro Photography of Cameras.  So I started my own group -  “Camera Macro of Camera”, for people who want to shoot close ups of cameras.  Old cameras in particular have such lovely details that a close up shot reveals this in all their glory.   My favourite is screw mount Leica ‘Barnack’ cameras as the workmanship is really something to see, and I love shooting with extra shallow depth of field to highlight details.




No comments:

Post a Comment