MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Puppy Love

Henri Cartier Bresson’s philosophy was “Capture the Moment”.  This is a moment I like – two adorably puppies chewing on each other’s toes!  



I shot this when my wife and I were walking around Harbour Front in downtown Toronto with another couple.  The manual focus Voigtlander and Leica lenses are often too slow when using them on the NEX to quickl capture moments.  I even tried to set a slower aperture to increase depth of field, but it still didn’t completely work.  This one worked out the best, but there were several “Moment” images I missed that I would have nailed if I had Auto Focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment