MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Saturday 4 June 2011

Hawk Lucky

Sometimes you just get lucky.  Sometimes someone else’s luck brings you luck, and this was the case here.  A hawk, who had just got a lucky dinner, perched itself on our backyard and proceeded to devour a bird.  It was luck that I just happened to be home, so I ran and got my camera and shot this with a Tokina 80-400mm f4.5-5.6 lens.  I stayed inside and shot through the window, so it wasn’t that sharp, but the photo was still really good.


Recently I sold this lens as I didn’t use it much.  When I was selling it, one interested fellow asked me for a photo.  Lucky I sent him this photo as he was sold as soon as he saw it!

No comments:

Post a Comment