MISSION:

Snapshot Voyager is about my own personal photography journey. I am always looking to try something new, inquisitive as to how it works, and to the end results I might achieve.

Monday 16 May 2011

All Couped Up



This year I got absolutely hit by bad ‘flus - four in five months!  For me, a fairly active sort of person, staying inside recovering from a cold is like being put in a jail cell and someone throwing away the key.   



So I started taking photos of things around the house, which I’ve done a million times before, but I decided to look at normal things in a new way and try to take a photo unlike anything I had done before.  My success was varied, but at least I filled my time, and got in a few good shots.


All shots take with a Sony NEX and Leica 50mm Summicron


No comments:

Post a Comment